POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : crying a bit while waiting for linux beta... : Re: crying a bit while waiting for linux beta... Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:28:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: crying a bit while waiting for linux beta...
From: Alessandro Coppo
Date: 22 Apr 2002 15:54:16
Message: <3cc46a68@news.povray.org>
Felix Wiemann wrote:

> Sebastian H. wrote:
>> crying a bit while waiting for linux beta...
>
> Crying again. Why do we always get the new beta not until one day
> after the old one expires? :,-(
>
> Felix Wiemann

You might do as I did: I simply stopped raytracing. When the 3.5 release
will be out, I will use it. It is plainly ridiculus to force people to a
7/8 mbytes download EACH week (ever heard of patch tools? once every 4/5
betas release a new full version and in between only patches).

Bye...

--
Alessandro Coppo
a.coppo@<REMOVE_ME>iol.it